Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Safeway 10/27 - 11/2

I realized that the Safeway Ads for Corvallis and Albany are DIFFERENT! Last week, I looked at the Albany one, but then I went to the Corvallis one to shop, the potatoes were only $.99 instead of $1.29 (from the ad). This week, I looked at both, and the grapes are $.88 in Corvallis and $1.29 in Albany. So I will be basing my prices here on the CORVALLIS ad, since that is where I do my shopping (I go while my daughter is in gymnastics) and they have been cheaper the last few weeks :P I think most things in the ad are the same - just some prices seem to differ.

Grapes - $.88lb
Asparagus - $1.99lb
Apples - $.58 (this is a GREAT price!!)
London Broil, Pot Roast, Bottom Round - $1.99lb
Whole chicken fryers - $.79lb
Yellow Onions - $.48
Avocados - $.88

California Pizza Kitchen (wait until 11/1 when a new catalina starts!) - $3.99 when you buy 3
Catalina Offer
Purchase California Pizza Kitchen Pizzas Between 11/1 and 11/28
buy 2, receive $1 OYNO
buy 3, receive $2 OYNO
buy 4 or more receive $3 OYNO
Deal Idea:
Buy 3 @ $3.99 (11/1 or later)
Use 3 $2 off coupons (need 2 computers)
Spend $5.97 and get $2 back - $1.32 per pizza!
or buy 4, use 4 $2 off coupons and pay $1.24 per pizza!

Apple Juice - $.97 in ad coupon
Keebler Cookies - $1.99 in ad coupon - $1 off 2 coupon

Mix and match buy $3 save $3 (price listed is assuming you'll buy 3)
Fresh Express Salads - $1.49 $.55 off 1 coupon
Marie's Salad Dressing - $1.49 - $1 off coupon

Corvallis only (part of the re-opening sale)
20% Bright Green (in AD coupon) - Load a $1 off coupon on Safeway.com too - sign up for their "just for u" program. It says you get a FREE dozen eggs, but I signed up last night and I am not sure how you get that yet?
20% off Produce (ad coupon)
$2 off Waterfront Bistro ($8 min. purchase - ad coupon)

No comments: