Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Free Raving Rabbids for Wii with Purchase and $2.99 shipping

Langers juice is running an AWESOME promotion - seriously one of the best I've seen - a copy of Raving Rabbids Travel in Time (this is a NEW game! we love the raving rabbids games :) ) . I know my family is excited about it! I really hope it comes!! (you never know with these things :P) The game doesn't even come out until Nov. 21st... (Joseph and Jonathan are thrilled I found a deal for them!!)

Buy 12 any Langers Juices (I wish I had known about this when they were on sale at Fred Meyer for 2 for $3 last week!) and send in either the receipt or UPC (so if you already have some, just cut out the upc's) along with the mail-in certificate and a check for $2.99 for shipping!

It just says while supplies last, so if you want to take advantage, I would not wait! They are 2 for $4 at Fred Meyer or even better - the apple juice is $1.50 and Cranberry is $1.88 at Winco (I went there today to buy them)


1 comment:

Our Family said...

I guess I am going to Winco tomorrow :) Thanks!