Monday, April 4, 2011

Albertsons doublers

Albertsons has doublers today and tomorrow! Just ask at customer service, since our paper doesn't get them.

I went and did the cereal deal and got the Healthy Choice Frozen meals. The cereal deal I told you about last week turns into a moneymaker with doublers!!

So here is what I got this morning - Head over to Frugal Living NW for full doubler match-ups

I did this in 3 transactions:
6 boxes of Crispix $10
4 boxes of Corn Flakes $6.67
2 Rice Krispies - $3.33
8 Healthy Choice Frozen meal - $10
Total: $30

Used 5 $1/2 Kelloggs cereal coupons
Used 4 $1/2 Healthy Choice Frozen Entrees coupon from the Safeway frozen food coupon book (these come out to only $.25 each) after coupon and doublers)
Used 9 Doublers ($9 total)
$18 in coupons

$12 out of pocket and I will submit for the $10 mail in rebate! Plus, I have now have coupons for 4 FREE Gallons of milk!

This would have been a $1.33 moneymaker, if I had skipped the 2 boxes of Rice Krispies, but we were out and the kids wanted some Rice Krispie treats :)

No comments: