Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Suave Videos = Free Suave products

Head over here and watch the videos and pick which model used which product. I was having issues with the videos working, but slowly, I got them all to work...

Depending on how many you get right, is the amount of coupons or prizes you will receive. I personally got all 8 right, thus meaning I could get a year supply. However, when I went to get my prize, it didn't show up as an option, so I read the rules and it said it was only available while supplies lasted and there were only 4 year supplies allotted :P Bummer! So I opted for the 2 Free products since that was the best one that was left :P So if you get 4 right, then just go claim your prize of 2 free products and don't waste your time watching the rest!

Since I know only 10-20 people will read this here is a hint: bbaaaaba   - sounds like a sheep :) Now they could change the order up, so no guarantees

No comments: