Friday, March 4, 2011

.19 Tuna & .03 Sardines at Rite Aid

You will need the 20% discount to get these prices or the 10% discount. If you don't have any discount, then you can get tuna cheaper elsewhere on sale.


Port Clyde Sardines $1.29 (regular price)
buy 1, receive $1 + Up Reward thru 3/29
-20% off Wellness Rewards ($0.26 discount)
or -10% off Wellness ($0.13 cent discount)
Final Price: as low as $0.03 cents!
Bumble Bee Tuna $1.49 (regular price)
buy 1, receive $1 + Up Reward thru 3/29
-20% off Wellness Rewards ($0.30 discount)
or -10% off Wellness ($0.15 cent discount)
Final Price: as low as $0.19!
::other items included
Icy Point Pink Salmon
Del Monte Fruit cans
Motts Apple Sauce jar
Dak Ham
Oberto Jerky
Febreeze Fabric
I went and got the tuna and the sardines this morning. I have never tried Sardines, but my husband mentioned them a couple days ago, I think he was joking, but for .03, I am calling his bluff! Our store had several cans of tuna - I got 8 and there were still plenty left (I resisted the urge to get them all - want to make sure there was plenty for all!) 
I totally forgot to look at the Apple Sauce and Fruit Cans... I guess I'll check those out next time and see if they are a good deal! If you head there, let me know the prices! 

No comments: