Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Swagbucks

I told you about Ebates today, and here is another site where you can earn points just by searching the web.

Swagbucks, is a site where you can earn "swagbucks" that you can exchange for giftcards to places like amazon or itunes, and you don't have to buy a thing!

There are many different ways to earn swagbucks, like using their search engine or printing coupons from their site, etc. and there are many codes that they just give out...

Sign up for Swagbucks here and start earning for free stuff :)

If you don't already have one, make sure that you have what I call a "junk" email. It is an email separate from my personal email, that I use to sign up for all this stuff online - I used it for all my deals and online shopping. That way ALL of the "junk" that comes with doing stuff online goes to that email and doesn't junk up your personal email :)

No comments: