Friday, February 18, 2011

75% off Clearance at Target & $.53 Clorox Wipes!

Our Target had the Valentine's clearance 75% off - which started today, because I was in yesterday and it was still 50%.

You can also get Clorox Wipes for $.53. They are on price cut for $2.28, then you can use the $1 off Clorox coupons from facebook (I printed mine awhile ago, not sure if still available) and then on Target.com there is a $.75 off coupon for Clorox Wipes, making it $.53 each!! I LOVE these :)

So here is what I picked up for LESS than $20

  • 2 Clorox Wipes
  • Gain Laundry Sheets (using the $3 coupon in the paper from Sunday)
  • 4 Valentine's books - including a This Karen Katz book (which my baby LOVES her books!), a Fancy Nancy, I Spy, and a baby touch and feel
  • bag of snickers mini's (my after-workout treat, yes I realize it is counterproductive)
  • bag of M&M's
  • Sweethearts
  • 1 BIG package of Star Wars Silly Bandz (originally $10!)
  • another pack of silly bandz
  • 2 packages of Paper plates
  • 3 Large, Fluffy, Fleece blankets (which my kids are cuddled up with right now ;)  originally $10 each!)
The kids were pretty happy about the haul :)

No comments: