Monday, December 27, 2010

Rite Aid Steals for the week

I didn't do a Rite Aid Match up this week because most of the deals to be had, you would need coupons from the paper, and I am not a fan of coupons from the paper - I much prefer just printing them off when I need them. The one exception is the P&G insert, which comes once a month and usually has some great coupons (often comes on the last Sunday of the month).
If you want a full match up of coupons go here to the Krazy coupon lady!

I went to Rite Aid twice today - I didn't think that I would do the Nivea deal (buy $20 in Nivea, get a $10 up-reward), but then I realized that my daughter had a birthday in a couple of weeks and these would work great in the goodie bags, so I went back this afternoon. So they are not pictured in the picture, but here is what I did.
Bought 10 Nivea Lip Care
Used 5 $2/2 coupons from facebook (a perk of having so many computers in my house - many to print coupons from!)
Used 1 BOGO FREE coupon from Red Plum 12/5
Used $3 off $20 purchase (from last month Video Value)
Used $1 off $1 Video Value
Got a $10 UpReward
$6 MONEYMAKER!! and some good stuff for goodie bags :)

I also used up my $20 Gift of Savings and bought new LED Christmas lights for our house (12 boxes!!) at the same time (Also not pictured), on 50% off clearance - lower our power bill next year!

Here is what I got this morning:
My goal was to use up my last 2 Redplum.com $5 off $25 purchase coupons (I am so sad it looks like they are not doing these any more :( ) before they expired later this week. I am adding to my donation pile with all this deodorant (I haven't dropped the second batch off yet... so now they will get more!)

Transaction #1
2 Packages of Pampers Cruisers - $8.88 each
Gillette Fusion Razor - $9.97
1 Old Spice Deodorant -$4
1 Old Spice Body Wash - $4
1 Gillette Clinical Strength Deodorant - $7.99 (this was a moneymaker!)

Coupons:
$5 off $25 redplum.com
$1 off $1 Video Value
2 $1.50 off Pampers coupons from the P&G insert
$4 off Gillette Razor coupon from the P&G insert
$1 off Old Spice Deodorant from the P&G insert
BOGO Free Old Spice from the P&G insert (worth $4)
$3 off Gillette Clinical from the P&G insert
$3 off Gillette Clinical from Rite Aid Flu Shot coupon book
$5 Up Reward from Razor
2 $1 Up Reward from the Diapers
2 $3 up Rewards for the Old Spice and the Gillette
$6.72 total

Transaction #2

4 Chex Mix - $6 for 4 (I LOVE this stuff)
2 Old Spice Body Spray $8 for the 2 (this is headed to the youth shelter)
2 Old Spice Deodorant $8 for the 2 ($4 each)
4 Gillette Deodorant $16 for the 4
1 Pantene Shampoo $3.5
1 Pantene Conditioner - $3.5
1 Vicks Sinex - $5 (Moneymaker!)
2 Sundown Calcium Supplements $5.19 for both (I wanted Vitamin D, but they didn't have it, but Calcium ones have it in it too) They are BOGO FREE
Coupons:
$5 off $25 Redplum.com
$1 off $1 Video Value coupon
3 $.50/1 off chex mix coupons I printed before (They are others out there too - see the Krazy coupon lady post)
1 $.50/1 off chex mix coupons from the paper (I am not sure from when)
2 $.50 off Chex mix Video Value Coupon (one this month and one from last)
$2 Up Reward from Chex mix
2 $1 off Sundown vitamins from coupons.com
$2 Up Reward from Sundown Vitamins
1 $1 Video Value Sundown vitamins coupon
$4 off Sinex from the P&G insert
$2 off Sinex from the Rite Aid Flu Shot Book
$ 2 Up Reward from Sinex
2 $1 off Old Spice from the P&G insert (this month and last)
1 BOGO Free Old Spice Body Spray from the P&G insert ($4 value)
1 BOGO Free Old Spice Deodorant from the coupons Duracell Batteries I bought last week ($4 value)
2 $3 Up rewards from Old Spice
BOGO Free Gillette Deodorant from from the P&G insert ($4 value)
Buy 2 get one FREE from the P&G insert last month ($4 value)
$2 off Gillette Deodorant from the P&G insert last month
2 $3 up Rewards from Gillette
BOGO Free Pantene - from the P&G insert last month ($3.50 value)
$3/2 Pantene from the P&G insert
$1 up reward from Pantene
$4.71 MONEYMAKER!!!

So I spent about $2 total for my morning trip (combining both transactions), but then with my afternoon trip ($6 moneymaker), I made about $4 for the day! SWEET!! That is including Diapers and Christmas lights :) Plus I now have one party favor down - hopefully I can get some others at this good of a deal!

No comments: