Monday, October 18, 2010

Today's shopping trips - Rite Aid & Fred Meyer

The Seventh Generation sale yielded some good buys! Unfortunately, I couldn't find any of their disinfectant wipes :(

Here are some prices AFTER the coupons from previous post

Baby wipes (70 ct) - $1.29 (less than .02 a wipe!)
Tissues - $.09!!!!
Dish washing detergent - $.74
Laundry Soap - $3.99
Diapers - $4.99 (about .14 a diaper for size 3 - I didn't get any since I have lots, but a decent deal if you need diapers or like this brand)

I forgot to give my Northland juice Ad coupon :P So I guess I need to go back sometime this week for a price adjustment (it is like $4 difference, so It is worth it)


I ended up getting 2 more things at Rite aid and splitting my transactions into 3. I got another paper this week (I have called and emailed to tell them to stop sending it :P) and it had some coupons to use...

I did get 20% off the diapers! YAY! So I split the Freebates into 2 transactions, but did this for my first transaction instead of what I previously posted:
1 box of huggies - $15.99 (after 20% savings!)
1 pkg of Scott TP (equals 36 rolls) for $7.49
2 pkg of Dove chocolate - $5 for 2
$3 off huggies coupon
$1 Scott TP coupon (came in the paper)
$1 Scott Video Value TP coupon
$1 off Dove chocolate (was in a previous paper)
$1 off 2 Dove chocolate Video Value coupon
$5 off $25 coupon
$1 off 1 coupon
Total: $15.48 plus Up rewards of $4 for huggies, $2 for Scott, and $1 for Chocolate (so $8.48 total)

Then I did the Freebates in 2 transactions - used 2 $5 off $25 purchase, 1 $1 off 1 coupon, and $7 in coupons so a $18 Profit! (I also used up my up rewards, since I did that transaction first)

So a PROFIT of $9.52 for all 3 transactions :) They were out of the coldwar (or I didn't find it, not sure :P)

I hope to get to Target and Old Navy tomorrow (I have a buy an adult item get a child's item free coupon! have to have an Old Navy card to get this deal) - I'll let you know if I find anything good!

No comments: